Tier Two Record of Decision
On December 10, 2014 the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) signed the Illiana Corridor Tier Two Record of Decision (ROD), marking the completion of the environmental planning phase. With the issuance of the ROD, the FHWA has identified Alternative 1 with IL-53 interchange Design Option 4 as the Selected Alternative for the Illiana Corridor, a new 50-mile highway facility that will connect Interstate 55 near Wilmington, IL, with Interstate 65 near Lowell, IN.
The following documents are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF Format. If you do not currently have Adobe Acrobat software, it is available for download at no cost on the Internet. Some files may take several seconds to load depending on your connection speed and their file size.
The ROD is organized as follows:
- Record of Decision
- Appendix A - Comparison of Alternatives [147 KB]
- Appendix B - Biological Opinion [2.2 MB]
- Appendix C - Supplemental Agency Correspondence [3.0 MB]
- Appendix D - Summary of Commitments [267 KB]
- Appendix E - Public and Agency Comments on the FEIS [11 MB]
- Appendix F - Response to FEIS Comments [15 MB]
- Appendix G - Tier Two FEIS ERRATA [28 MB]