Related Web Links
- Illinois Department of Transportation
- Indiana Department of Transportation
- U.S. DOT Federal Highway Administration
- Illinois Division Federal Highway Administration
- PB Americas, Inc.
- Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning Formed in 2005, CMAP integrates planning for land use and transportation in the seven counties (Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, and Will) of northeastern Illinois. The new organization combined the region's two previously separate transportation and land-use planning organizations -- Chicago Area Transportation Study (CATS) and the Northeastern Illinois Planning Commission (NIPC) -- into a single agency.
- Kankakee Area Transportation Study
- Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission The Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission (NIRPC) is a multi-purpose, sub-state, area-wide planning agency. NIRPC was originally established as the Lake-Porter County Regional Transportation and Planning Commission in 1965, pursuant to State-enabling legislation. An amendment to this legislation in 1973 provided the Commission with its current name and allowed for the addition of new member counties. Under this provision, La Porte County joined NIRPC in 1979.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency